VisitLondon.com Win a Trip to Greenwich, London Sweepstakes(Expired)
Enter the VisitLondon.com Win a Trip to Greenwich, London Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 2-night trip for two to London, England!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for two to London, England, for a 2-night stay at the InterContinental London, Spa Treatments, Tours, City Cruises, and much more!
March 31, 2017
All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
September 29, 2016
The prize consists of fixed and variable elements. It includes but is not limited to:
- Round trip travel for two people to London in economy / standard class from the closest appropriately connected city to the prize winner’s residential address. Subject to availability and up to a maximum value of £2,000 total. The decision as to the most appropriate form of transport for the prize winners’ travel will lie with London & Partners.
- Two-night hotel stay (Fri, Sat or Sun nights) at the luxury InterContinental London – The O2, based on two adults sharing one room on a bed and breakfast basis
- A spa treatment at the InterContinental London – The O2
- Dinner for two at one of the hotel’s fabulous restaurants
- Afternoon Tea at The Greenwich Hotel
- Tickets to visit Cutty Sark, the ship that brought tea to Britain
- Cutty Sark souvenir guide
- Afternoon tea underneath Cutty Sark
- Tickets to Royal Observatory Greenwich with audio guide
- Tickets to the special exhibition at National Maritime Museum (changes each few months)
- Tickets to a show at the Planetarium
- Tickets for Up at The O2
- A meal at a restaurant in The O2
- A return “flight” on the Emirates Air Line cable car
- River Roamer tickets for travel on MBNA Thames Clippers for the duration of the stay
- Free travel on Southeastern trains between Central London stations and Greenwich
- A behind-the-scenes guided tour of the Victorian Skittle Alley and Jacobean Undercroft at The Old Royal Naval College, where movies such as Cinderella, Skyfall and Les Miserables were filmed
- A meal for two at The Brasserie at the National Maritime Museum
- A hamper of goodies from Greenwich Market – ideal for a picnic in Greenwich Park!
- Tickets for a sightseeing cruise on City Cruises
- Two Oyster cards pre-loaded with pay-as-you-go- credit for travel on the London Underground and the DLR to the value of £15 each. If you exceed the value indicated you will be required to top up your card in order to continue travelling on public transport in London.