VICTORIA Sweepstakes – Win a 2 Week Cruise
This sweeps might be expired! Click to try it, or else try searching for more sweeps by categories here.
Enter for a chance to win a 2-week cruise through Britain!
In addition, enter for a chance to win VICTORIA Season 1-2 on DVD, a tote bag, and the book Victoria & Albert: A Royal Love Affair (4 Winners)!
Open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (but excluding Puerto Rico, Guam and all other U.S. territories and possessions), and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec and Canadian territories) and who are physically located therein, who are 21 years of age or older.
December 18, 2017
March 15, 2018
- Monthly Prize (four (4) winners in total):
Each month during the Promotion Period, one (1) Monthly Prize Winner will be selected, via random drawing, to receive from shopPBS.org: (i) VICTORIA Season 1 on DVD; (ii) VICTORIA Season 2 on DVD; (iii) the book, Victoria & Albert: A Royal Love Affair, by Daisy Goodwin and Sara Sheridan; and (iv) a VICTORIA tote bag. Each Monthly Prize Winner remains in the drawing for the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize (one (1) winner):
- Commencing on August 22, 2018: VRC’s Oxford and Highclere Extension, which includes (A) hotel accommodation for three (3) nights in Oxford, England for two (2) adults (single standard room, double occupancy); (B) daily breakfast for two (2) adults; and (C) guided tours including Oxford College and Highclere Castle, and transport between London and Oxford;
- Trip for two (2) adults who are 21 years of age or older on VRC’s British Isles Explorer 15-day, 14-night ocean cruise leaving London, England on August 25, 2018, ending in Bergen, Norway on September 8, 2018 (the “Cruise”). Air travel to and from any city in the U.S. will be booked by VRC as detailed in Paragraph 10(a) below. The Cruise is subject to the Terms & Conditions on the VRC website and VRC’s 2018 Passenger Ticket Contract which will be part of the 2018 ticket documentation. The Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion are solely responsible for any additional pre- or post- trip excursions, including the reservations and all costs related thereto, whether or not such additional excursions are booked through VRC;
- Commencing on August 25, 2018: (A) accommodation on the Cruise for fourteen (14) consecutive nights in one Category DV1 stateroom, double occupancy; (B) all onboard meals, at the option of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion; (C) guided excursions selected by VRC and available to the Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion at every port of call during the Cruise as described below; and (D) access to VRC’s onboard Culture Curriculum® during the Cruise consisting of lectures and performances. The Cruise is anticipated to include the following ports of call (subject to change by VRC per the 2018 Passenger Ticket Contract which will be part of the 2018 ticket documentation for Cruise passengers): London and Dover, England; Dublin, Ireland; Holyhead, Wales; Liverpool, England; Belfast, Northern Ireland; Ullapool, Kirkwall, Edinburgh, Invergordon, and Lerwick, Scotland; and Bergen, Norway;
- The Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companion must travel together on the same flight itinerary from the same U.S. departure city to London, England and return from Bergen, Norway to the U.S. departure city; and
- The Grand Prize Winner will also receive from shopPBS.org: (i) VICTORIA Season 1 on DVD; (ii) VICTORIA Season 2 on DVD; (iii) the book, Victoria & Albert: A Royal Love Affair, by Daisy Goodwin and Sara Sheridan; and (iv) a VICTORIA tote bag.