The National Archives ‘July 4 Trip to Washington, DC’ Sweepstakes(Expired)
Oops...this sweeps is expired.
Visit the homepage for all new sweeps.
Enter The National Archives ‘July 4 Trip to Washington, DC’ Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 3-night trip for four to Washington, D.C.!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for four to Washington, D.C., for a 3-night stay, a 3-course meal at Derek Brown’s Columbia Room, admission to the National Archives Foundation, a VIP Experience, a private tour of the National Archives, and a July 4th Gift Basket!
June 10, 2016
Open to legal residents of USA who are 18 years or older.
May 9, 2016
The winner will receive:
- Round-trip airfare for 4 individuals on Southwest Airlines
- 3-night stay at a local hotel
- 3-course tasting menu for four people at Derek Brown’s Columbia Room
- Explorer-level membership to the National Archives Foundation
- VIP experience at July 4th at the National Archives
- Private tour of the National Archives Museum
- July 4th gift basket, courtesy of the National Archives Store, including Declaration facsimile