Enter The Crate and Barrel $25,000 Wine Country Reunion Weekend Sweepstakes for a chance to win an amazing luxury weekend comprising: travel for you and nine of your closest friends to Sonoma, In-home dinner party prepared by Chef Douglas Keane of Cyrus Restaurant, Three-day/two-night stay at a five-bedroom private vacation home, On-call driver, An array of local food, snacks and wine, and $5000 cash! 10 runners-up will each win a $500 Crate and Barrel Shop Card!
One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won. The Grand Prize winner will receive a three-day/two-night trip, from Friday, October, 26, 2012 through Sunday, October 28, 2012, to Sonoma, California including:
(1) Accommodations for Grand Prize Winner and up to nine (9) additional friends or family members in a private vacation rental home selected by Crate and Barrel and stocked with local food, snacks and wine
(2) Ten (10) $500 travel vouchers for airfare for Grand Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winner’s Guests to San Francisco International Airport
(4) Round-trip transportation for Grand Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winner’s Guests to and from San Francisco International Airport and the Vacation Home
(5) Dinner for Grand Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winner’s Guests on Saturday, October 27, 2012, prepared at the Vacation Home by Douglas Keane, Executive Chef and Owner of the renowned Cyrus Restaurant in Healdsburg, California, and served on a table outfitted by Crate and Barrell
(6) $5,000 cash. Total ARV of the Grand Prize is $30,500.
Ten (10) other winners will receive a Crate and Barrel Shop Card worth (U.S.) $500 (the “Shop Card Winners”). Crate and Barrel Shop Cards are redeemable only toward merchandise purchases (1) at all U.S. Crate and Barrel, CB2 and The Land of Nod stores, (2) online at crateandbarrel.com, cb2.com and landofnod.com or (3) by telephone or catalog order, and are subject to all other Terms and Conditions stated on the card.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links