The 2016/17 Broadway at the Paramount Flyaway to Paris Sweepstakes(Expired)
Oops...this sweeps is expired.
Visit the homepage for all new sweeps.
Enter The 2016/17 Broadway at the Paramount Flyaway to Paris Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 6-night trip for two to Paris, France!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for two to Paris, France, for a 6-night stay, tickets to An American in Paris at the Palace Theater, lunch at Sardi’s, daily buffets, and tours in Paris!
May 6, 2016
Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excluding New York and Florida), the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside.
April 18, 2016
One (1) Prize package consisting of the Americans in Paris tour package (“Tour Package”) for a Potential Winner and his/her guest.
- Round trip coach class airfare tickets from a major gateway airport nearest the Winner’s home city (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) to New York, NY.
- Private luxury sedan service to hotel upon arrival in New York City.
- Welcome dinner arranged by Sponsor in New York City.
- Tickets for An American in Paris at the Palace Theater on Tuesday, August 9, 2016.
- Lunch at Sardi’s on Wednesday, August 10th, featuring a Q & A session and photo opportunities with Broadway actors.
- One (1) night accommodations in one (1) standard double occupancy room in New York City and five (5) nights accommodations in one (1) standard double occupancy room in Paris, France.
- Round trip coach class airfare tickets from New York, NY to Paris, France.
- Full daily buffet breakfast and two group dinners in Paris.
- Two (2) tickets to a live theatrical production of Moulin Rouge in Paris.
- Varied activities, tours and admissions to select Paris attractions.
- Paris Travel Card to allow for unlimited rides on the Métro and bus.
The Approximate Retail Value of the Prizes is $8,996.00.