Team USA/Old Navy Pyeongchang Sweepstakes(Expired)
Enter for your chance to win a 4-night trip to Pyeongchang, South Korea to attend the 2018 Winter Olympics! Trip includes roundtrip airfare for two, hotel accommodations, and access to Olympic Events!
January 18, 2018
Open only to individuals who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States and D.C., who are age 21 or older.
December 26, 2017
Grand Prize – Maximum of one (1) grand prize award available: The Grand Prize consists of a trip for two (2) (winner and one guest, age 21 or older) to attend the 2018 Olympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea, with scheduled travel dates of 2/15/2018 – 2/20/2018, based upon availability, and subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The grand prize trip includes:
- Round trip coach class airfare for two from the gateway airport nearest to the winner’s residence as designated by Sponsor in its sole discretion to the nearest designated major airport servicing Pyeongchang, South Korea. Actual departure/return dates, times and airline will be solely determined by Sponsor, based upon availability;
- Four (4)-nights hotel accommodations, one room double occupancy, at Sponsor designated hotel in the Pyeongchang, South Korea metro area as solely determined and designated by Sponsor, based upon availability;
- Opportunity for the winner and guest to participate in designated tours and activities during the Olympic Winter Games between February 15 – 20, 2018 including
- Attendance at four (4) Olympic Winter Games events. Events, dates, times and seat locations as solely determined and designated by Sponsor;
- Opportunity to visit USA House and join the Team USA reception for the Korean New Year;
- Opportunity to attend a concert performance at Youngsan Military Base;
- Opportunity to join a Sponsor designated sightseeing excursion;
- Ground transportation to/from designated events and activities;
- Designated meals during excursions.
Approximate retail value of grand prize trip not to exceed $17,000.