Spain is a Part of You Sweepstakes
This sweeps might be expired! Click to try it, or else try searching for more sweeps by categories here.
Enter to win a trip to Spain worth $12,000!
Trip includes airfare, hotel, panoramic sightseeing, guided tours, dinners, and visits to Madrid, Sevilla, and Barcelona!
Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are at least 18 years of age.
May 12, 2018
June 15, 2018
One Grand Prize: A 7 days-6 nights cultural trip to Spain to visit Madrid, Sevilla, and Barcelona (hereinafter, “the Prize”), for the winner and one (1) guest with an ARV of $12,000.00, including the following:
- One-way economy class airfare to Madrid departing from New York, Miami, Chicago, Houston, Washington DC, L.A., Seattle or San Francisco (“Departing City(ies)). If winner and guest reside in a city that is not a Departing City, they are responsible for their transportation to and from the closest Departing City
- Return economy class airfare departing from Barcelona to the Departing City of origin
- Business Class train from Madrid to Sevilla
- Economy class airfare from Sevilla to Barcelona.
- 2 nights in Madrid in a four-star hotel or higher, in a standard double room, half board.
- 2 nights in Sevilla in a four-star hotel or higher, in a standard double room, half board.
- 2 nights in Barcelona in a four-star hotel or higher, in a standard double room, half board.
- Transfers from airports and train stations to hotel and vice-versa.
- 2 dinners in Madrid, 2 dinners in Sevilla and 2 dinners in Barcelona.
- A Private Panoramic Sightseeing with driver service and English-speaking guide in each of the cities: Madrid, Seville and Barcelona.
- Guided tour to the Prado or Reina Sofia Museums in Madrid.
- Guided route through traditional quarters of Sevilla: “Judería” and “Santa Cruz “quarters.
- Guided tour to the Modernist area of Barcelona, with a visit to the main emblematic Modernist buildings
WINNER MUST TAKE THE TRIP BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 1, 2018 AND DECEMBER 30, 2018.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links