The “KEEN Hiking” Sweepstakes(Expired)
Enter The “KEEN Hiking” Sweepstakes for a chance to win a 4-night trip for two to Portland, Oregon!
One Grand Prize winner will receive roundtrip airfare for two to Portland, Oregon, for a 4-night stay to tour KEEN’s Headquarters and the KEEN Portland Factory, and guided hikes int he Columbia River Gorge with KEEN Folks and Ambassadors!
October 15, 2014
Open to people 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority under applicable law) residing in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
September 2, 2014
One Prize Package will be awarded to one (1) winner. The winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held at KEEN headquarters. The Prize Package includes the following:
- Two (2) coach class roundtrip air tickets to Portland International Airport in Portland, Oregon, USA, for the winner and one (1) guest on a carrier chosen by KEEN from the major airport closest to the winner’s home, and including transfers to and from Portland International Airport.
- Four (4) hotel nights in Portland, Oregon, including transfers to and from the hotel to KEEN headquarters. Meals are not included, and winner and guest will be responsible for all expenses not specifically provided as part of the Prize Package, including but not limited to hotel surcharges, service charges, other local transportation, overnight accommodations prior to or following the travel dates, and taxes, gratuities, beverages, incidentals, and other items of a personal nature.
- A tour of the KEEN’s Headquarters and the KEEN Portland Factory as well as the opportunity to see a pair of Durand hiking boots get made.
- Guided hikes in the Columbia River Gorge with KEEN folks and a KEEN Ambassador.
- Reservations for flights and hotel stay will be made by KEEN.
Winner’s guest must be at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority under applicable law) prior to the date of the trip. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $5,000.