CruiseShipCenters International Inc. “Dream Come True Vacation” Sweepstakes
Enter to win a 3-night trip to Orlando, FL to experience Walt Disney World, and a 4-Night Disney Bahamian Cruise! Trip includes roundtrip airfare for four, hotel accommodations, and much more!
May 31, 2018
Open only to legal residents of the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada (including Quebec) who are at least twenty one (21) years old or older.
April 1, 2018
One (1) winner will receive one (1) 4-night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation aboard the Disney Dream cruise ship leaving from Port Canaveral, Florida, and one (1) 3-night stay at the Walt Disney World Resort prior to the cruise (“Vacation Package”). The Vacation Package includes the following components:
Walt Disney World Resort stay includes:
- Four (4) round-trip coach airfares between a major gateway airport closest to winner’s residence in Canada or in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and the Orlando International Airport in Orlando, FL;
- Motor coach transportation for four (4) passengers from the Orlando International Airport to a hotel at the Walt Disney World Resort;
- One (1) standard room (maximum of four (4) persons) at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel (at Disney Cruise Line’s discretion) for three (3) consecutive nights prior to the cruise ship’s departure;
- Four (4) 3-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option;
- One (1) Disney Gift Card in the amount of six hundred U.S. dollars ($600.00).
Disney Cruise Line vacation aboard the Disney Dream ship includes:
- Round-trip ground transportation for four (4) passengers from the Walt Disney World Resort to Port Canaveral, Florida, and from Port Canaveral, Florida to the Orlando International Airport;
- One (1) stateroom (maximum occupancy of four (4) persons) aboard the Disney Dream cruise ship (at Disney Cruise Line’s discretion) for four (4) nights;
- All meals aboard the Disney Dream cruise ship (with the exception of dining venues Palo and Remy);
- Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses; and
- Onboard gratuities for winner and three (3) guests (for stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server, and head server).
The estimated retail value of the Vacation Package is $14,537.52 USD.